Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A NEW RELEASE AT BUGABOOSTAMPS

Today's new release is a real cutie!


The image is called  Kidz Graduate Boy 
and I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :


To create my card I used the following:

white cs base
blue cs mat
digital sentiment
digital top border
I recycled a piece of apron tie that I cut off when I shortened them on my sons' new work aprons.


Click here to visit the Bugaboo Stamps store to see all the new releases for May.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




12 comments:

  1. Great card I love this image and you have coloured it in beautifully, And your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, a wonderful congratulations card, great colouring skill. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion! Best of luck!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and beautifully coloured. The CAS design really focuses you in on the image.
    Thanks for making your mark at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely with the blue robe.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this little guy!!! Thanks for linking up to the Graduation Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image and great card! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project - thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!