Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A BASKET OF FLOWERS


 The background, sentiment and flower basket are all printed digitally onto the base card, and I added roses, leaves a bow and a charm:


This card is my entry into the CAS challenge over at The Outlawz today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




7 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful. Love the wood grain background and the flowers really pop! Colette :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I love the contrast between the colored foreground and the line background! Thanks for sharing at Be Crafty and Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet idea, love the basket full of cute roses. Thankyou for joining us over at Get Creative challenges for our 'Mothers day, female card' challenge, hope to see you again soon Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful card!!!! I love this wood effect on paper!! Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge
    Hugs,
    Cristina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this creation and the added flowers, leaves, bow and charm give it great impact. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used stamping to make a wooden background :) I have similar stamp in my stash, but still I can not use it somehow :/ nice work, thanks for joining #260 challenge with Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again this week!

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply a lovely project! I adore the colors too! Thanks for joining us at the Sugar and Betty Challenge this time! Best of luck, and play again with us on our new anything goes challenge tomorrow too! See you there,
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!