Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 5, 2015

THE RIGHT SHOES!


The Greeting card challenge at The Outlawz this week calls for polka dots and a sentiment,

I coloured the Lynne Stansbery image with alcohol markers and a white gel pen:

My card has the following from my hoarded stash:

white s base
black cs mat
a large gem embellishment with bead embroidery around it


Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

I would like to enter these challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. I love the beaded embellishment as well. Thank you for participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. A lot of little girls love dress up. We used to have "fashion shows". It was great fun. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the image and your coloring and the dotty papers set it off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps this week for Feminine Cards challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!