Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 23, 2015

SHADES OF GREY - FOR FATHER'S DAY

The Outlawz challenge today is to use shades of grey only on your project and this is what I created for Father's Day


I used two colouring pages off the internet and coloured them with alcohol markers.
The girl image is fussy cut and the car and sentiment printed directly onto the white cs.


Thee sentiment is my own.

I also used :
white cs base
black cs mat
Glossy accents on the girls tank top and the car's window:


Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jen. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination.
    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cool card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea! :) Thank you for joining our Creative Corner challenge. //Cat - Creative Corner Admin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!