Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THE OUTLAWZ COLOUR CHALLENGE

This is my card for today's colour challenge at The Outlawz:


which I made according to this colour palette:


My alcohol ink coloured images are from the Bugaboo Stamps store:


I also used the following from my stash:

purple cs base
peel off sentiment
pearls
sewn on sequins and beads



thanks for popping buy today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Great colours and lovely details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Jen thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning card. I love the rainbow of colors. It looks awesome. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, fabulous colours. Really bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Purple Haze this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!