Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 5, 2015

FOR A VERY SPECIAL MOTHER




I created my card by layering various digital elements, printed it and added:

white cs base
brown cs mat
a digital sentiment from  Create with TLC

thank for looking.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. All the elements work so well together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing and participating in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and layout. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you will visit with us again real soon. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Jen. Have a nice day!

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!