Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 13, 2012

TERRIFICIALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES - a yummy new image and a challenge!

It's Thursday again, so time for Terrifically Thrilling Thursday! 
Our featured Image today is Birthday Cake Chef a great Image to make a lovely Birthday card for a girl, boy, woman or male  ....it suits it all! 


 

The Challenge of this week is "Seize the Cupcake"(use cake in some way on your project). 
That's an easy one I think, .... so grab your chance and enter your Card or Project and try to win one of the fab prizes Shelly makes available. 

Here is my project for your inspiration: 

 

I used the featured image and created a recipe card - the recipe is printed on vellum and because it's transparent you can see the  coloured image through it.  See how easy it is? ....

There are some rules for the Challenge: - 
no backlinking to old projects
every entry should be a new project or card
only FIVE entries per challenge please, if you enter more, your projects or cards will be removed by the team
link up your project (not your entire blog),
 remember you must be registered at the store to receive your prizes.   .... so why not head over to the store right now to complete your registration. 

Love and huggs 
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!