Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 19, 2012

BUGABOO SPONSORS 'MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES'


The theme at Moving Along with the Times is CHRISTMAS IN APRIL and, being on the Bugaboo DT, I have the opportunity to give you some inspiration for your entry.
I have used the image, 'Make it Snappy - Snowmen Trio'  from the Bugaboo Store, and coloured using my alcohol markers.  The embellies are two chippie ornaments (that I have had in my stash for at least two years and never got a chance to use) and fabulous shiny gems.  The DP is an offcut left over from my Christmas projects last year - I think possibly a Bo Bunny offcut?  I think I was so lucky to find these 'forgotten' supplies just perfect for my Christmas in July card.

Just by entering your Christmas inspired project in the 'Moving Along with the Times' challenge, you are in line to win ...  I am not going to tell you ... pop over to the challenge and see for yourself!

I would like to enter my card in the following projects too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa


5 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation and like the way you have photographed it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww What an adorable image makes a great Christmas card Found you on MIM :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image, I really like this one, so much fun.A great Christmas card.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the eclectic papers and mixtures of embellishments to really show off the wonderful image. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great Christmas card, I really love the main image and the sentiment. I also love the fact that you used non trad xmas colours as the background, looks really great.

    Thanks so much for entering this card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!