Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A NEW RELEASE AND A BLOG HOP AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY IS HAVING A BLOG HOP !!!

EVERY stop has a prize up for grabs, and if you want more info, click HERE.



This is my CAS card using the beautiful new protea image, which I coloured using my alcohol markers (Copics, Nellie Snellen and Spectrum Noir) and I would like to add it to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa



9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I just started card making in Jan. & I'm having so much fun. Lots to learn and lots of practice ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEautiful coloring and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the stamp and the frame! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely colors! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that's beautiful. And I LOVE the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the coloring! It really "pops". Thanks for joining the "Flower Power" challenge at Scrapalicious USA.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!