Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 7, 2012

ANYTHING GOES - A new Bugaboo Challenge at Catch the Bug

Thanks for stopping by today!  You are just in time for the launch of our latest challenge! 
April Anything Goes!
The rules are simple: Create Any Anything Goes project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 4/14/12 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!  New projects only no backlinking please! 

I printed my Bugaboo image called Theodore onto kraft cardstock, and coloured using Copics, with white gel pen highlights. The striped DP mat and the marbled pink DP have punched corners and inked edges.  I added an embossed and inked diecut and four paper flowers with a raffia bow to finish off the card.
 
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable , what a fabulous card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love the punched edges and design! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the colour combo and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love how you added the raffia in the bottom corners. Thanks for entering at ATCs & Cards With Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous layout and love that image-so cute. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!