Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 6, 2012

FABULOUS FREEBIE FRIDAY AT SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS

I am SO excited because I have a fabulous announcement to make!

 One of my DT terms has just ended and I applied to join the team at
... and I am proud to announce that I am now on the Fabulous Freebie Fridays team at 
SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS. 
 I will get to share with you the new FFF every Friday at the SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS group at Paper Craft Planet!

This week's freebie is Grecian Gracie and this is how I used her on an easel card :


Isn't she just so elegant? Her flowing dress and cape are simply beautiful!  I coloured her using alcohol markers (Copics, Nellie Snellen and Spectrum Noir) and a white gel for highlights.  The beads and sequins are sewn on, as is the spray of  flowers.

What do you think?  Would you like to snag this gorgeous image?  
Hurry along to the SSD group on Paper Craft Planet 
cos she will be available for a short time only.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

12 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen...stunning as always! You really blow me away! Your coloring is phenomenal, and I love that other picture you included. It goes so well with the image! Gorgeous flowers. I'm so excited to be working with you on another team! =D

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jen, they are going to be blessed to have you on their team, dear friend! how exciting!
    your card is just fabulous, as is everything you make. you have such a way with design.

    congratulations on this new venture! :) I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning comes to mind when I saw your design. The coloring is fabulous as always, and I love the design with the flowers!
    So excited to be working on another DT with you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jen! I love the spray of flowers! It all comes together beautifully! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your card is absolutely stunning. Great Design and awesome coloring. So happy to be on the team with you.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, what can I say that hasn't already been said. Amazing card!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Gorgeous Jen, I love the sexy lady and what super colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in with MAWTT this week.
    Hugs mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is lovely what a great card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous I love that scene at the back of her wow Jen ,I'm Elaine I found your blog via the Va Va Voom challenge Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and you have coloured her up so well Jen. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!