Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, April 19, 2012

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAYS AT SHELLY'S IMAGES


Welcome back to another fun challenge at Shelly's Images!

Today is terrifically thrilling .... especially at the Shelly's Image's Blog, cos we have a gorgeous 'SCENE' image that Shelly has created and that we are featuring!  
Remember you can purchase this image today only at a reduced price ... so jump right over to the store (remember to register - there are perks for doing that) and grab this image for yourself. 

This beautiful image is called 'Beach Path' ...
 

and the theme of today's challenge is a simple one for you ...

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
(anything goes)
 
Here is my card for your inspiration:
 
 
I coloured the image using my alcohol markers and then used it for an easel card.

Here is a close-up of that fabulous image :
 

Please remember to follow our challenge rules:
 - FIVE entry limit
- no backlinking to old projects
- each submission must be a new project
- direct link your project, below, with  Inlinkz
- leave us some love by leaving a comment on this post
- don't forget to visit Shelly's Images ...click on store and then register.  Prizes are awarded through store vouchers.

OKAY ... it's time for some fun ...

Ready, set, link it to the challenge at the Shelly's Images blog HERE

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Jen....every time that you create something your coloring amazes me. And just when I think you can't possibly amaze me more...you create something stunning like this. Your coloring perfectly captures the scene that I was trying to create. Amazing work my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!