Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 6, 2012

BUGABOO SPONSORS DYSU #66

Thank you for stopping by today!  Well Today I get to introduce you to the newest Bugaboo Sponsored Challenge! 
Today we get to sponsor Do You Stack Up where the theme is Friendly Critters !  
Do You Stack Up hosts some great challenges and today is no different!   Please check out their blog for all the details of  the challenge!
By the way you can win 7 free images for playing along!!! 

As part of the Bugaboo DT, I get to create and share a card for your inspiration :

 

And here's a close up of this friendly critter called Theodore - Flowers available in the Bugaboo Stamps store here...



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with Flowers for our challenge this week. Love the Bear.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, thanks for playing our Flowers Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have you and your teamie along for our DYSU challenge. Your card is gorgeous. Love the frame corners and the beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute ...

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!