Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A BUGABOO CARD FOR A COUPLE OF CHALLENGES

Hi there!
A quick pop in from me today to share a card I made with one of this month's new images from Bugaboo Stamps:
This beautiful digi stamp is called Girlz Bare Feet (I like to call her Barefoot Beauty) and you can find her in the Bugaboo Store here.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

If you like this Barefoot Beauty, you should pop over to the store to see the other beauties in the set!  

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation and she's been coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so soft and pretty! Love it and the background paper looks as if it were meant for the challenge at Can You Digi It? this week! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jen. I like orange on cards as it always makes them look alive! Nice touch with the crochet flower as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!