Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 13, 2012

BUGABOO STAMPS' FREEBIE FRIDAY AT CATCH THE BUG

Today freebie up fr grabs at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog is just fabulous!
Here is my card using the new digistamp:


I made a gift card holder / money wallet card - here's a better pic of the freebie image :


She's coloured using alcohol markers )Copics, Nellie Snellen and Spectrum Noir) and a little bit of highlighting using a white gel pen.

Click here to link to where you can find your freebie.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


 luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

7 comments:

  1. I guess I need to message you my address so you can send me this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the coloring. What a delightful way to give a gift.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fantastic coloring! Wow. I love the whole thing, but am super impressed with the coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Inspirational Challenges. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the image and great colours. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card with fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and the image isfab! Thanks for sharing at Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! i love the design, your colouring, the image and all those bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!