Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 4, 2011

YAY - FRIDAY - A NEW RELEASE DAY AT A DAY FOR DAISIES

Being away from home was the worst last week cos I missed my weekly ADFD 'fix'!

But here I am, back again, to share with you one of the new releases that the awesomely talented Tammy has for us all. She has called them "VINTAGE SEASONAL FUN" and this is my card using the image called "Angel Costume"


I went for a pretty much monochromatic look and attempted to get the little wings to match the ribbon. The colouring is done using copics and a white gel pen, and I added some Twinkles to add to the sparkly effect. The corners are made using a MS corner punch.

This week's new releases are based on some old Christmas illustrations from the 1900's. I adore vintage illustrations! Be sure to check out Novembers New CLUB Kit (charmingly vintage) too! In addition, ADFD BLOG is bursting this week with new projects from the DT and our new challenge! There is such a lot to see, so be sure to check it out and play along!

As usual here are the useful links:


Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban South Africa

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge #27 (Add Sparkle)
Crimbo Crackers Challenge #1 - Anything Goes (Festive)
Delightful Challenges - A Very Sparkly Christmas
Papercrafting Journey, Challenge #22 - Use a digi
The Play Date Cafe, PDCC106, use pink, grey and yellow

7 comments:

  1. OOOhh! This is seriously pretty!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how much I love this card! it is just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO soft and lovely! A darling image for this week. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! I love your colouring and the way you've added the white accents!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and absolutely stunning! FABULOUS coloring job! Wow! And I love all your extras, including the way you matched that corner ribbon to the wings! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, this is soo pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!