Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 20, 2011

BUGABOO CHOCLATE WRAPPERS

The Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at The Outlawz is to create a Christmas project.
I used three Make It Snappy Bugaboo images to create labels for my Christmas Chocolate wrappers.


I will also add this to the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time, Challenge #89, "Anything Goes"
Crafty Pad, Challenge #148, "Festive Cheer"

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous project and a great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE these christmas wrappers Jen !! Lovely cute images !!

    thanks for playing along this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant project and Chocolate too :O)
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time, for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahhhh, such cute choccy wrappers, great for our Festive Cheer challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Thanks for playing along.

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!