Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 18, 2011

FRIDAY'S COPIC CHALLENGE AT 'THE OUTLAWZ'

The theme for this week's Copics challenge at The Outlawz is is "Shopping" ... and aren't we all experts at that?


My entry features an image from the Bugaboo store here and that sassy image is called "JJ - So Much Plastic". I used Copics for the colouring, as well as a white gel pen.

The embellishments:
- a border diecut
- ribbon
- three gems

The floral backing paper is from a South African company called Fabscraps.

Besides entering my card in the Friday Copics Challenge, I will enter it here too:
Southern Girls Challenge, Challenge #32, "Embellishment Bingo"
Fun with Shapes and More, Challenge #96, "Make 3"

luv n hugggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Wow,lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls, cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and image :-D Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great card your done. Thanks for joining us at SGC...Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!