Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bugaboo is sponsoring Seems A Little Sketchy for it 1st Challenge!

How exciting - THERE IS A NEW CHALLENGE BLOG ON THE BLOCK!!!

It's called 'SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY" and you can find it HERE

Here's the sketch you need to follow for this challenge :


and this is my card :


I used the image called "Let it Snow" from the Bugaboo Stamps store HERE. The two printed background DP are also from the Bugaboo store, as digital downloads.

I hope you will get the chance to play along! The prizes are awesome - BUGABOO STAMPS!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!