Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 25, 2011

REST IN PEACE, DEAREST CHARLYNN

My sweet and beautiful young friend, Charlynn, finally lost her earthly battle with cancer and leukaemia today.

Charlynn, in your short life of only 20 years, you inspired me to push through any hardship, pain and suffering like you did!

You were the most amazing bellydancer, you delighted so many with your enthusiasm, and it was a absolute pleasure to have made costumes for you. I enjoyed every minute of our trip to Cape Town last year, to attend the International Bellydance Festival, and I will forever be thankful that you were able to join us.

Rest in peace, sweetheart, free from pain - am sure you are teaching those angels to shimmy and showing off your cute belly roll!

I know you are now safe in the arms of Jesus, even more beautiful in heave than you were on earth!

I will miss you until we meet again,

Love and huggs
jen

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts go out to you , she is now safe , painfree and dancing all the time!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad to loose someone so young and lovely. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you prayers, Jen! She is dancing with the angels now! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thought and prayers are with you and Charlynn's family.She is most definite dancing with the angles, and smiling down on her loved one. Hugs Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful young lady! I am so saddened by your loss of a friend Jen! But am glad she is out of pain and at peace!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!