Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, November 10, 2011

OLDIE BUT GOODY THURSDAY AT BUGABOO

The Bugaboo Stamps store is FULL of fabulous "oldies" that are so often forgotten in our excitement to use the new releases. So on Thursdays we like to remind you of some of the beautiful oldies, and we call it Oldie but Goody Thursday.

Here is my card for you today:


I have used the images Sugar & Spice |Megan, Sugar & Spice | Becca, & Sugar & Spice | Page, and they are available in the Bugaboo store, along with other fabulous oldies.

My Design Team mates have also created some beautiful projects with their 'oldies' and you can check them out at the Catch the Bug blog. While you are there, you can link through to the store, challenges, tutorials, and lots of other exciting info!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I will add this cards to the following challenges:
My Mom's Craft Shop Challenge #31, "Sugar and Spice"

The Paper Shelter, Challenge #39, "All in Pink"
Scrapbook Sister, Challenge 59, "Baby, Baby"
Stampavie and More, Challenge 155, "Anything Goes"

6 comments:

  1. Wow so bright and fun love the flower arrangement on the side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.. Love the colors. Very lovely work. Thanks for joining us at TPS this week. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image Jen and the color is spot on! Love the bright happy papers as well. Thanks for joining us at MMCS sugar and spice challenge.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love all the colours! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!