Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, November 14, 2011

ANYTHING BUT A CARD MONDAY AT BUGABOO

Why is everyone so afraid of "anything but a card"?

You could make tags, bookmarks, but as it's nearly Christmas I decided to make a candy jar topper, just perfect to use as a Christmas present!


The Bugaboo image I used is called Winter Circle Sentiments - Jingle Bells available in the Bugaboo store, coloured using my Copics, and cut out using a die.

Attach it to the lid of the jar and there you go!

Here are those handy-dandy links:

If you pop over to the Catch the Bug blog, you'll be in such an exciting place!

You'll be able to link to the Bugaboo store;
There's a link to the challenges;
If it's tutorials you like to view, the link is there too ...
There you'll finds the link to the "Anything but a Card" (check out the tabs at the top)

Let me know what you think!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

My project will be entered into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes, #95, "Use a Digital"
Squiggle Saturday, "Anything but a Card"
Totally Gorjuss, #106, "Christmas Traditions"

5 comments:

  1. How delightful and fun...I must must must remember this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project. Thanks so much for joining in with our digi image challenge at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jen! I have to look for these jars and make some toppers for myself. Thanks for the idea!
    Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby little creation and such a yummy gift too. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea & I love that image & the die cut out! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!