Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 25, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES NEW RELEASES - YAY - IT'S FRIDAY!

This weeks NEW release is "UNDER THE SEA". You can find them here in the SHOP!

This is the SET that I created my card from :

and this is my card :

Isn't this just a precious image?

I coloured with my Copics and a white gel pen.

It's also the start of a brand NEW challenge over at the ADFD BLOG! So come on over, see what's new and play along!

You need to create a card with these colours :


Here are those useful links I always give you:

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban South Africa

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges :
Paper Crafting Journey, "Anything Goes at PCJ"
Paper Craft Star, Challenge #72, "Anything Goes"

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the orange strips in the back and the image is absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!