Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #131

This week’s sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC131 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is a site filled with wonderful projects and techniques using House-Mouse & Friends Stamps that include House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and Gruffies Images!.  We are not affiliated with HMD. We are just a super enthusiastic group of Stampers who LOVE creating with these Stamps.  We post a NEW challenge every other week on Mondays. We offer great prizes to those who enter projects into our challenges using these stamps. So come visit us to join the FUN and get inspired by the beautiful samples from the TALENTED Design Team here: http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
One lucky winner will these brand NEW House-Mouse & Friends Stamps!!!!
Thank you for your sponsorship America. It is so cool to see a challenge that has such a warm, giving and family feeling to it. Be sure to stop by and check out the challenges each week. They are wonderful group of crafters :) Now to our players... break out those House Mouse stamps, dust them off and show us your lovely creations. All images are welcome, but we would love to see these cute  images flood our inlinkz this week!! Have fun with whatever you create for our challenge!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this week's Sketch and my card for your inspiration:



I used an image from the A Day for Daisies store, and coloured with Copics and a white gel pen. I made a frame card and pasted the fussy cut image into the frame. On the inside of the card I added a offcut of pale blue metallic paper from my scraps box to resemble the sky, and for the embellishments I have a posy of flowers on a die cut (from my scrap box), a silver ribbon (from my birds nest of ribbon offcuts - lol!) and a pretty gem from my box of 'only one of's'.
I hope you’ll join us on this challenge as the prize is awesome – couldn’t YOU do with some of those cute House Mouse stamps?

Click here to go to the challenge.

Love n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter this card into the following :
Crafty Boots Challenges, "Fantasy"
Hooked on Crafts, Challenge #12, "Something Punched"
Magical Monday Challenges, "Use those Scraps"
Make It Monday #64 with Crafty Emma's Store, "Anything Goes"

7 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, very clever design and I love all the embellishments.

    Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really cool! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize!! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing job Jen. Love seeing your work. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jen. This is simply stunning. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft challenges.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Jen! Love your coloring and that gorgeous bouquet!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to find something about this card to not like! Couldn't find a single thing. Great card. TFS. I came here from MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just so very beautiful! Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!