Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, November 10, 2011

CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING CHALLENGES

The current theme is

"NEW-FRESH-FIRSTS"

i.e. NEW BEGINNINGS, SOMETHING FRESH OR FIRST EXPERIENCES "

This is such a fun activity and I play along just for fun - cos I love to doodle and draw.

This is my first entry for the challenge:


I have kept some of the lines and spaces quite open, for the paper piecing technique.

What do you think?

Do you love to draw? Claim your moment of fame by entering your digital HERE!

I'd love to see what you create!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image!! Both of my daughters are expecting their first babies and i would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have this image to put on a card for them!! I so hope you win!!

    Rachel Miller
    http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous Nativity scene Jen Lee - LUV it a lot :-D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!