Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, November 17, 2011

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

Hello Everyone and welcome to another Terrifically Thrilling Thursday here at Shelly's Images!

With all the hustle & bustle of the holiday season upon us, we thought we'd make this week's challenge an easy one that everyone will hopefully find time to play! And, that means . . .

ANYTHING GOES - show us what you got!

Today we are featuring Shelly's PINE digi image at a reduced rate ... be sure to pop right over to Shelly's store to get yours!!

And I made a December Calendar :


Now it's YOUR TURN! We can't wait to see what you create and share with us!
But, please remember these few simple rules:
- No backlinking to old projects
- Each submission must be a new project
- Link up your project below, with our friendly Mr Linky
- Leave us some love by adding a comment below.

Ready, Set, Create!!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would also like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Crafty Purple Frog, Challenge #28, "Use Orange"
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges, Challenge #99, "Baby, It's cold Outside"
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge, Challenge PWC180, Christmas, non-traditional colours"

3 comments:

  1. Lovely calander. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fab N Funky this week.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful make and lovely use of that digi image
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog *** I have candy on my blog **

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!