Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE OUTLAWZ : MONDAY GREETING CARD CHALLENGE, 14 November

Yesterday's challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge is to create a Greeting Cards for a man or a boy.

Here is my entry, using a Bugaboo Digi Stamp from their store HERE


I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen, matted onto an offcut of scrapbooking paper, and added a vintage button.

Don't you think he is just fabulous, and that sentiment is perfect.

Are you a member of The Outlawz yet? It's a great place to hang out!

luv n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I WILL ALSO ENTER THIS CARD IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES :
Daisy Doodles, Challenge #46, "Anything Goes with a Digi"
Make It Monday, Challenge #63, "Anything Goes"

6 comments:

  1. wow.. thats indeed a great idea for card for a boy entry..good work. thanx for stopping by at my blog too.
    cheers,
    Jyoti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Rofl at this one - I LOVE that sentiment! Just perfect.
    How are you sweetie? Good I hope.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images and I love the sentiment too! Wonderful inspiration. Sure glad I saw it over at Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tehheheee Great card Just love Gus! Saw this on MIM.. Hugs Samantha :)

    Ps sharing some love candy on my blog if your interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Jen! Perfect for a guy! And who doesn't love good old Gus?! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Daisy's Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!