Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 18, 2011

FRIDAYS IS A DAY FOR DAISIES NEW RELEASE DAY!

YAY!

There a a number of sets being released and re-released today, so to the ADFD veterans they will serve as a reminder and to those who have just discovered these fabulous images, they will be new!

One of the sets is this one:


My project features the Wild Fall Poppies from the set :


I felt that the image had such a peaceful feel so I made a Sympathy card. I coloured using Copics and white gel pen, and a dark red and green mat. I kept it simple but adding some organza and satin ribbon, and the sentiment is created in MS Word.

There are quite number of other sets being featured, and my fellow DT members have created some awesome projects - you should pop over and have a look!

Here are those useful links I always give you:


Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban South Africa


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges :
Digi Doodle Shop Challenges, Challenge #83, "Red, Green, Combo"
Creative Craft Challenges, "Minimalist"
Delicious Doodles, Challenge #6, "Remembrance"

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love that image, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made with the new release! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and a lovely job on the flowers on your card. I also love your Santa FF at Bugaboo Stamps....love how you cut him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Such a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at creative craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shop's Best challenge this week.
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. you already know that I think your card is so very pretty! love the way the flowers pop off of that white bg. gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. The simple design really shows off the image. Thanks for joining us in our red and green challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges.
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jen, this is just gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing, as always. It is a perfect sympathy card. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful clean design. Love those poppies. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shops Best and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen I really really like this ADFD image and the card is stuning. Tummy's images just talk no need for much ebalishments round it. Gald to see you enter into our fortnightly challenge over at DD and hope to see you again
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!