Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 24, 2015

WHITE ON WHITE WITH THE UNSTAMPABELLES


My final inspiration project for this month's challenge at The Unstampabelles is this cute little 3D lovebird.  I used a template and a tutorial that you can find here.

I must admit that I found it a little large so reduced the size by 50%, and then embossed all the pieces once they were cut out. 

It's so adorable and I love the way that this size actually seems to nestle in the palm of your hand!

It's really not that difficult to make, and once you have the pieces cut and are ready to assemble I suggest you go back to the video and pause it as you assemble each piece.

Click HERE to go tp the Unstampabelles challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!