Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 8, 2015

LET'S SCRAP CHALLENGE


My card was made for the Let's Scrap Challenge 8-1-15 

 
I used the right half of the sketch, and this week's freebie from Elizabeth O Dulemba 
which is coloured using alcohol markers


The background is digital, and the bus icon is Glossy Accents covered.

The sentiment is popped up on foam blocks.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges 


CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY, TRANSPORT
QKR STAMPEDE, ANYTHING GOES
THE MALE ROOM, VACATION


7 comments:

  1. Amazing card - would love to receive one like this!!! Thankyou for sharing at Lets Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable take on the Let's Scrap Sketch. I love the little boy reading the map. So so cute. Thanks for creating with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what a fantastic image that you have coloured beautifully! LOVE the way you've created a card for this month's Let's Scrap sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch... and the colors are great together!!! Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bright and cheery card ! Thanks for playing with us at Let's scrap !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch by making a card. And this is a fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at "Let's Scrap"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible card! Love you incorporated the hexagons into your design. Great colors, great everything! Thanks for playing along w/ us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!