Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 4, 2015

ANYTHING GOES WITH A CHRISTMAS TWIST AT THE OUTLAWZ

I used Bugaboo's Freebie image for my Christmas Card entry over at The Outlawz, but copied, flipped and pasted a second image so I can two of a kind angels!

They are coloured using alcohol markers, with Stickles on the wings:
The background was created using digital paper, with sewn on sequin stars and beads.

I also used the following:

white cs base
plaid ribbon
gems
a sentiment tag, attached using a button and raffia 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges
 

11 comments:

  1. A sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - great for twins! hahah.... Thanks for sharing with us this month in our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, love the colors and the image is super cute. Tag is a nice touch! Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    LPCF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 15th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp is twice as cute with two of them! Love all of the stars.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. es preciosa. Muchas gracias por estar con nosotras en Colouring in Scrapland. Besos Ana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fun ! Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Not Just Cards
    One of our sponsors has set up a new challenge blog and we would be delighted to see you join us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland! Best of luck! - Marina DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!