Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PLAYING WITH SCRAPS

I have accumulated a truckload of offcuts in the past weeks, and decided to use them for a quilt style background for my card I entered into the sketch challenge at The Outlawz


The offcuts were added to a white cs background, and faux stitched using a black fineliner, and then embossed using a houndstooth embossing folder.

The black cs flourish circle is a diecut, as is the sentiment.  I added white milky gems and a white smiley button.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

4 comments:

  1. That is a very cool card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Love the background!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us this week over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous use of scraps, I love it !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!