Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 19, 2015

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS



It's National Senior Citizen's Day in the US on 21 August

 

and my card features a Bugaboo image called Gus Birthday – Optional with a sentiment from
Gus Birthday – Recount

I coloured the image using alcohol markers:

and added  Glossy Accents on his specs and some gems on his bike
The extra party hat is a clipart item that I fussy cut and popped up on foam pads



The flags are hand cut and added to a piece of string. 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment.....I'm with you Gus lol!! This really made me smile. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card from bugaboo,they never disappoint,love all the fun colors and sentiment,thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles and good luck SheenaGD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment, I've used it myself a few times, looks great with this Gus image too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at OLLC this time.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugaboo stamps are fab & i just love this old guy, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘All about the Men’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is awesome!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!