Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A NEW SKETCH CHALLENGE AT FEELING SKETCHY

 
A new sketch challenge has started over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog, and my card was made according to this sketch:

The featured image is from our generous sponsor, Lacy Sunshine, and was coloured using alcohol markers
I also used the following to create my card:

white cs base
black cs mat
umbrella print background
diecut fourish
punched flowers
pearls

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA 

I would like to enter these challenges:

 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for our current challenge of Christmas in July, thanks for sharing, it's gorgeous...
     {aNNie Lacy Sunshine DT member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the perfect paper for you beautifully colored image!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen... love the image and the color work you always do! Beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful unique card! Thanks for playing with us at Lacy Sunshine with the Anything Goes Challenge!
    Carolyn, Creative Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!