Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 15, 2015

WEDNESDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


My card was made according to this sketch challenge at the Outlawz

 

To create this card, I used:

white cs base
pink cs mats
teatime theme foiled and embossed  dp
sewn on sequins and beads
sentiment, crated in ms word, made into a label
cord

 luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

 
AS YOU LIKE IT, FAVOURTIE E2 EMBELLISHMENTS AND WHY (Mine are sequins and beads because I am also a belly dance costume designer and maker, and I just love my bling!)
CRAFTING BY DESINGS, 3 OR MORE LAYERS




3 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a fab sentiment. A great reason to love your bling. Thanks for Joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends and a Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!