Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 22, 2015

TWISTED THURSDAY CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


The challenge over at The Outlawz is to add animals.  My card features a precoloured image of two mice - they are so cute that I decided to create a new baby card for girls twins.
  (I hope you can see the Glossy Accents on their noses and the pearls on their bows.)

I layered various png elements and sewed on some sequins on the frame:


The card is finished off with a nice big shiny satin ribbon bow.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges

4 comments:

  1. It is so cute!!! Love the image and the design! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation. The image is so cute and love the color. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute creation Jen. Love the image and the frame around it too. Just lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!