Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 16, 2015

THE UNSTAMPABELLES : WHITE ON WHITE CHALLENGE

I have another card to inspire you to join our White on White (with one extra colour) Challenge at the Unstampabelles this month.

My card has a white cs heart embossed background with punched hearts popped up on foam blocks,  There are also some punched embossed flowers, as well as a diecut embossed butterfly.

My extra colour is lilac - flower, pearls and Stickles.

Click here to enter the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty Jen. The lilac flower makes the whole image pop!!! Love it. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!