Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 21, 2015

COLOUR INSPIRATION AT THE OUTLAWZ COLOURING CHALLENGE


This card was created for the Outlawz Coloring Challenge using this colour inspiration palette:

  

I used alcohol markers and a white gel pen for the colouring:

 as well as

white cs card base
blue cs mat
precoloured background
gems
Bible text sentiment

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


8 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty!! Caught my eye at a challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it!! This is gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image to match the inspiration!! I just love your use of the colors and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic use of the beautiful colour combination. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #39.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My, I think is my new favorite card on the planet!! Stunning!!
    Thank you for joining Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 197
    Ginny M. WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. What a wonderful image and sentiment and I do so love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and fabulous colors! I am especially loving all the detail in the feather! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your sweet cards, and it means the world to me when you share your cards with us. I love seeing them, and having you fellowship with us. I wanted to thank you for playing along, and I encourage you to share the full FIVE cards per week. Also, we have a HUGE celebration coming up the week of September 9 with SO many awesome prizes. I really hope you will join us and share the maximum allowed projects (5 per week). Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!