Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CUTE FAIRY FREEBIE - FAERY INK

I used the pretty fairy freebie from Faery Ink on my card and coloured her with alcohol markers

 Also used on this card are:

white cs base
deep pink cs mat
patterned paper
sewn on sequins and beads
butterflies
tag
pink ribbon
peel off sentiment 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN



6 comments:

  1. She's lovely and so is you card. Love the embellies you've added so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing. Would love to know your skin combo. Thank you so much for playing in our neighbourhood 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you stop by to play again next week.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jen this card is so pretty and the coloring of the image is beautiful. I am so glad you joined us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring, very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Let's Celebrate Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful coloring - this image is so cute and card looks pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner
    Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. your image is very cute, and those small butterflies are lovely!
    thank you for joining Aurora Wings.
    -Laila

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!