Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, October 6, 2011

SHELLY'S IMAGE : TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY

This week our challenge theme is "Something Sweet", and we'd like you to make a project that shows us something sweet.

I used the image "Mug Set" image to inspire you for the "Something Sweet" Challenge. This image is actually two images in one. With the purchase of this image you get the Hot Cocoa cup as well as the Coffee cup. And remember, the image is available at a special price for today only.


And here is my project - a recipe card for making your own squishy marshmallows.


There are some lovely prizes up for grabs for the lucky winners, so show us your "Something Sweet" project today.

As usual, here are your handy links:

To check out this and many other fabulous images in Shelly's store, click HERE
To join Shelly's group on CDAC, click HERE
To visit Shelly's blog where you can find lots of new techniques, and view the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies, click HERE

Luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!