Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 8, 2011

BUGABOO CHALLENGE AT CATCH THE BUG : Anything but a card for Halloween

Good Morning and it's time for the Weekly Challenge ! Today’s challenge is to work ahead on all those Halloween gifts.

Create your ABC (Anything But a Card) projects! Please don’t be intimidated by ABC’s .... you can alter a container, create a container or just alter a Candy package whatever it is we want to see your spooky creations!

The rules are simple:

Create a Halloween ABC (anything but a card) project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 10/15/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!

Limited to 3 projects per person please

Here is the Halloween ABC I made - I label for a Bugab(r)oo B(r)oo:

I have had this faceted glass bottle for such a long time, and it has a flat surface for a label on the one side - absolutely perfect to showcase bottle labels that I love to make.

I use one of the Cute Halloween Blocks, one of the images at the Bugaboo Store, and coloured using Copics. The label is a simple one without too many embellies because I wanted to show you just how easy it is to create an ABC!

Are you convinced now? Does that mean you'll be entering our challenge at the Catch the Bug blog?

As usual, here are your useful links:

To join the Bugaboo Group at CDAC, click HERE
To join the Catch the Bug Group on PCP, click HERE

And to enter the challenge, click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban
South Africa

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!