Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 21, 2011

BUGABOO INVADES THE GREETING FARM!

Bugaboo Invades The Greeting Farm–Check it Out!

If you follow Bugaboo and Catch The Bug on a regular basis you know that we had some very special guests join us for our Animal Antic Challenge and what a great job they did! Today marks the start of a new challenge over at Farm Fresh Challenge Blog a division of The Greeting Farm and the Bugaboo DT has joined them for this very exciting challenge, and as a Guest Design I got to join in too!! We all are huge fans of The Greeting Farm and were thrilled when they decided to swap teams with us!

Today’s challenge was to “CASE” a card. Please Go go the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog for all the great deets! Don’t forget to leave some love!

Here is what I created, using The Greeting Farm image called Gothic Roxy



luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, she's amazing! I lvoe the colors! and the embossing is beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at TGFFFC's this week :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so "funky cool"! Great CASE.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!