Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 14, 2011

ANOTHER FREEBIE FRIDAY AT THE 'CATCH THE BUG'

Today Bugaboo stamps has the cutest little freebie for you - A Halloween Peeker - she's the most adorable little witch!

This is the project that I made with her ...

I printed her and coloured before fussy-cutting out the image. The I separated the head from the cauldron and pasted it on a sentiment printed in a table in MS Word.

The cauldron was pasted onto a mat made of an offcut of some pretty glittery paper, into which a slit had been made.

The Halloween silhouette background is also an image from Bugaboo, and I embellished that using some googly eyes. The cat charm was originally pink, but I painted it black using black nail polish - wonderful paint for embellies - did you know that?

As usual, here are your useful links:

To join the Bugaboo Group at CDAC, click HERE
To join the Catch the Bug Group on PCP, click HERE

You can hop to the Catch the Bug blog here where you will find the link to the
Freebies page.

Please be sure to leave some comments of the fabulous projects created by the Design Team.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban
South Africa

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the pull out of the pot. Great idea. TFS http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!