Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 1, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES : "FALL CUTIES" - NEW RELEASE

I have had internet speed problems for the past few days and was really unable to post on my blog except for a few very small window periods.

So this post is a little late, but hey, rather a late New Release post for A DAY FOR DAISIES, than none at all ... don't you agree?


The set is called "Fall Cuties" and I chose to work with an image completely out of my comfort zone - a frog. It's not that I don't like frogs, they actually don't bother me at all, but the style of image is a little different to what I usually work with. And then I tried a card completely different for me too ....


This card also serves to introduce you to the new challenge - we DARE you to use as much texture as you can ....


This fabulous set is not the only one in the new releases, the others are equally as precious!

As usual I have a set of useful links for you:

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!