Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #127

This week’s sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our MMSC127 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is a site filled with wonderful projects and techniques using House-Mouse & Friends Stamps that include House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and Gruffies Images!.  We are not affiliated with HMD. We are just a super enthusiastic group of Stampers who LOVE creating with these Stamps.  We post a NEW challenge every other week on Mondays. We offer great prizes to those who enter projects into our challenges using these stamps. So come visit us to join the FUN and get inspired by the beautiful samples from the TALENTED Design Team here: http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/
One lucky winner will receive all four of these brand NEW House-Mouse & Friends Stamps!!!!
Thank you for your sponsorship America :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this week's Sketch and my card using an image from the Priscillastyles store called Christmas Ornaments:



I coloured using copics and a white gel pen, and covered both the image and the embossed background using some really sparkly crystal glitter accents. The top border is punched using a Fiskars punch and the two turquoise gems come from my bellydancing costume making stash.

This sketch is a really easy one to use this week, even if you decide to go for the fancy option.

!I'd love to know what you think of my Christmas card using the unconventional olours of lilac and turquoise - my fave colour combo at the moment!

luv n huggz
jen
Durban, South Africa

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! All you need to do to win our fabulous prize this week is link up a paper project then leave comments for other entries, being sure to mention you saw them at MIM! The more comments you leave, the greater your chance of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. prachtige kaart jen en hele mooie kleuren.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo Beautiful Jen.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments, love the sparkle!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....I'm the BIGGEST House Mouse fan!!!! Your card is beautiful! You must have used some of your belly dancing jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I don't like clowns, but you made me LOVE your card with your clown....fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jen, What a stunning Christmas card Love the blue and white color scheme & that embossed background is simply perfect. What a lovely take on the sketch challenge.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!