Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADENSS SKETCH CHALLENGE #125

This week’s sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our October Monthly sponsor info....
Due to circumstances beyond my control, there will be no monthly sponsor for Oct.
Thank you for understanding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is this week's Sketch and creations:


My card features an image from Bugaboo Stamps, called “Make it Snappy – Congratulations”, available in the store here, and coloured using Copics. The gems are self adhesive and the sequins and beads are sewn on. Papers and ribbon from my stash.

I hope you will join us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge today - you have all week to do so. Hop on over to the Bugaboo Store too, to check out all the fabulous images available. I don't think I have come across another store with that many images in it! There is sure to be something that you cannot live without, as there is an image for every occasion imaginable, and even a couple for sending just because they're so funny! (funny ha-ha, that is!)

luv n huggz
jen
Durban, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!