Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 1, 2016

THE OUTLAWZ PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE - JANUARY

 Because I enter the Progressive Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz last month, I was given this rose image from Sandi Huggett of Sandi's Samples 
to use on my entry this month.

I merged the image with an image of an antique digital frame, and some shabby chic distressed paper, before printing it out and colouring, using alcohol markers.
 I used pale turquoise cs for the mat as well as satin ribbon and some vintage tatted lace.  I made the bow embellishment using a button and a flatback pearl that I surrounded by sewn on pearls:
 The two left hand corners have pale pink dewdrops:
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

LEMON SHORTBREAD, ANYTHING GOES 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and beautifully put together.

    Happy New Year Jen
    Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on past posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!