Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 16, 2016

BUGABOO BIRTHDAY BASH : DAY ONE

Today is day one of our 6th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash!   
It will be a week full of fun challenges,  and  some wonderful prizes to boot!

Our theme this year is Zoo/Jungle.  
This is a big event so there are some big prizes up for grabs, I hope you have time to join us for the week! 

 The rules are simple, please create a Birthday project fitting each theme of the day and add it to the inlinkz per day.   You can enter once or you can enter each day to increase your chances.
 A Bugaboo image is not required however we would love to see hat image you dust of to show your support!
Today's challenge is
WILD THING, YOU MAKE MY HEART SING! 

and my card features the zebra image from the Mini Set - Tall Jungle Blocks


I also used the following for my card

white cs base
zebra stripe bg paper
digital sentiment
own made raffia and paper bead embellishment
Click HERE to link to the challenge blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
SOUTH AFRICA


8 comments:

  1. Love your creation and that hand-made bead too. Thanks for inspiring me. Excited to be playing along this week for the Birthday celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card--especially the bead addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jen, fun idea for beads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jungle look is so cool, love how everything matches, even the bead embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous striking colours..I LOve your design with your own bead embellishment.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this!!
    Cute, Cute, Cute!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. i totally loved youre zebra card!

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!