Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 10, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LIL JILL - WALKIES


Five more of my drawings are now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store.

This one is called Lil Jill - Walkies



I coloured the image with alcohol markers, and a white gel pen

Used to create my card are:

white cs base card
purple floral bg paper
purple cs mat
satin ribbon
sewn on floral sequins
paper flower
metallic cord
gems
digital sentiment



 The image is available as a jpeg, png, as well as my hand-coloured version: 

 Lil-Jill - Walkies (coloured)Lil-Jill - Walkies


luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

12 comments:

  1. Love you choice of colors for this cute image! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing in my new Let's color linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love the image! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color on this happy little card TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and fun image! Love the purple too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on your 'Happy' card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the image and your colour choice x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love your image and colour choice x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - the layout is gorgeous as are the purple colours - thank you for joining us this time at a Gem of a Challenge - Michelle - DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect card for the occasion Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket challenges
    Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - great colouring and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!