Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 21, 2016

BUGABOO STAMPS :: BIRTHDAY BASH :: DAY SIX

Today's challenge is a photo inspiration challenge, and this is the photograph:

 
The images I used on my card are  Edward Elephant Hello, Tall Birthday Cake, and Giraffe Heart 2 


I also used the following on my card:

digital background
brown cs mat
ribbon bows
sewn on sequins and beads

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the fun background!!
    Super cute image!! LOVE this!
    TOTAL cuteness!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!